General terms and conditions of the Online shop kmetija-gnidica.com have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Law on protection of consumers against unfair commercial practices (ZVPNPP) and the Law on electronic commerce in the internal market (EPT) and the International Code for e-business with the recommendations of the Slovenian Chamber of commerce. The online shop is intended for the presentation and sale of products to the user. It is operated by Jože Gnidica, farm Gnidica, potters Down 40, 8290 Sevnica. The user is the customer in the online shop.
Accessibility of information:
The tenderer undertakes to always providing the correct information to the customer, such as:
– the company data (name and seat of business, register number),
– the essential characteristics of the goods or services,
– contact addresses, which enable fast and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
– the availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the website is accessible within a specified period)
– all prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be clear whether they already contain taxes and transport costs,
– the terms of delivery of the product (method, place and time of delivery),
– the method of payment and delivery,
– the temporal validity of the offer,
– the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal; In addition, also on whether and how much it costs the buyer to return the product,
– the process of costumer complaint must be explained along with the details of the contact person or the customer service center.
Methods of payment:
Payment can be made by cash on delivery by courier or in cash personally on the farm. It is possible to pay by pro forma invoice, by credit card and through Paypal system. The invoice is attached to the shipment.
All prices include DDV (VAT) and are in Euros (€). All prices are valid at the time of contract award and do not have a predetermined force. We reserve the right to daily price changes, unless otherwise noted (such as sales and special discounts).
The process of purchasing, payment and receipt of goods
The customer selects the item and adds it to the shopping cart by clicking “Add to cart/basket”. Before placing the order, it is necessary to review the contents of the shopping cart. The order is then confirmed by clicking on the “Checkout”. The next step for the customer is to fill in the box with personal details and delivery address. Operating conditions have to be confirmed, which means that a customer agrees with them. The prices listed on the website include postage.
Shipping / delivery time
The ordered goods which are in stock are delivered in Slovenia within 3 working days after receiving the order. Supply of goods to the rest of the world is within 10 working days. For products that are not in stock, the delivery time is up to 15 working days after the order was received. In case the product is not available, we will notify you in writing to your email address.
The goods ordered in the Online shop kmetija-gnidica.com are delivered with the contractual partner of GLS. It is possible to pick up the ordered goods personally at the farm Gnidica, Lončarjev Dol 40, 8290 Sevnica. In the event of damage during transport, contact the tenderer who will solve the problem as soon as possible so that you will receive a flawless product.
The right to privacy
The provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection (Ur. l. št. 86/2004), the Electronic Communications Act (ZEK-om, Ur. l. št. 43/2004). All information obtained from the website www.kmetija-gnidica.com will be used exclusively for sending information material, tenders, invoices and for other necessary communication.
Data protection: The provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data. The data of the online shop users will in no case be transmitted to any third party.
Complaints an disputes
Provider respects the existing consumer protection legislation. Users can always send their complaints to the following e-mail email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the address of the secondary activities farm operator: Jože Gnidica BrE, Farm Gnidica, Lončarjev Dol 40, 8290 Sevnica. Provider has to confirm within five days that he has received the complaint and inform the user how long it will be treated as well as consistently inform him about the procedure. The provider shall make best endeavors to resolve any disputes by amicable means.